Sunday, March 18, 2012

MAC Week 3: Where to Present


Ned says, "You can do it Ms. Williams."
          I have thought long and hard about where I want to present. I have researched many conferences and unfortunately there are not any educational technology conferences in Oklahoma. But why should I restrict myself to this area? I should expand my horizons and think "Big". If I don't, well, nobody else is going to do it for me. So, here are the two that I have chosen. The first is the Georgia Educational Technology Conference and the second is the Florida Educational Technology Conference. I chose these two conference because they include elementary education. You do not have to be a member and pay dues. These two conferences appear to be an exciting forum to present technology uses in the classroom. Presenting technology uses in the classroom needs to be presented in a positive atmosphere. Plus both of them are accepting applications. I am truly excited about putting together a presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Don't limit yourself, go for the best... good luck.

    ReplyDelete